Do you like Node
Are you new in node
What Do You Get For Free? See below!
- Limited for Hosting 3 applications
- It responds to web traffic by automatically
range highor low when there is the need for the application.
- It expands applications closer to their customers with less inactivity
- Red Hat is known for being one of the world's leading provider of open-source solutions
- They provide also a built to order private databases
For programming languages
- Python, and more
- Three Maximum Gears
- 24 hours of Application Lounging
- Subdomains and Shared SSL on rhcloud.com
- The Hosting Region is
- 1 GB is the Storage Base
- Documentation & Guides
- Developer Community
- System Administration by Red Hat
- Application Auto-Scaling
- Custom Domains
- Sharing Controls
- Help Center
It's also one of the popular hosts because of its' free hosting in the past seven years and already have a name for a big addition in the society of Node
- Languages / Frameworks – Node
- $20 free usage; plans start at $9/month
- Expect the best support from developers
NodejitsuCLI tool designed to provide the most popular and easiest deployment. All you need to do is run the jitsudeploy.
- The first platform to support the web sockets, do you know that almost all platforms are using Nodejitsu's open source node-HTTP-proxy module.
- Deployment for both private and public for Github and TravisCI
offers free open-source applications for free hosting. It supports the development of the software for free. You can apply at opensource.nodejitsu.com. Nodejitsu
- It also includes custom domains that are available for every plan at dns.nodejitsu.com.
- They are proven to have one of the best
support, their developers have amazing support over IRC